Thursday 5 November 2009

Product Update: Organic T Shirts

I'm in the process of updating all my Cafe Press shops to make sure the full range of products are available for you to order in time for Christmas.  Over the next couple of weeks I'll be highlighting some of my favourites.  If you're enjoying reading my blog, please lend my shops your support.  Each one contains over a hundred products that are perfect for all your gifts, greetings and homeware needs.


In the current update, I'm adding Cafe Press' new range of organic T shirts to each shop.  There are 13 styles, to fit everyone from babies to adults.  Adult shirts come in standard and fitted cuts, and most of them are available in a range of colours.


The T shirts, produced by companies such as American Apparel and Econscious, are made of 100% certified organic cotton, so you can be guaranteed of their quality and comfort.


Here are some examples from the apple, beachball and heart shops, which are the ones I've updated so far.  


All other shops will be updated over the next week and I'll keep you posted with my progress. You can get instant updates by following me on Twitter or Facebook, just click on the round "t" or "f" buttons on the left.


Also on the left, you'll see the buttons that take you to the shops.  Just click on the design you like, and you'll be taken to all the amazing products you can have it printed on.


More product updates soon - keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment